Thursday, October 14, 2004

Laura and Theresa

The question was something like, "What have you learned from your strong wife over the years?"

Bush answered: To listen to them and to stand up straight and not scowl. He also added that she speaks better English than I do.

Kerry: He said I guess I am an example of someone who married up. He also said that his daughters tend to kick him around. To which, Bush let out a laugh that I would characterize as a cackle.

I liked this portion of the debate where the presidential candidates acknowledged their wives. You can learn a lot about them from this. The important thing is that they can loosen up with America. Americans like a nice quip every now and then.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Yes, that part is always enjoyable, seeing the candidates as actual 'regular' people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home