Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Health Insurance (3rd Debate)

The big question is: Whose responsible for higher costs?

Bush let out a cackle and responded that he sure hoped his administration wasn't at fault. He believes that the consumer isn't involved enough. And I have to be honest and say, I have nothing in response to that. I don't have facts to prove it or say it's false. Perhaps someone could post a comment directing me towards something so I can increase my knowledge on this specific aspect.

Kerry, on the other hand, I believe he laid out some really good reasons why health care is higher. He stated that the President had blocked drugs from Canada. He talked about Veterans of America and Medicare for seniors and the difficulties those were experiencing. And he pointed out that people are sicker and are without health insurance. True or not, Kerry put more substance behind what was said.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Logical Judgement said...

A Democrats talk always sounds better in the health care arena. Not that their talk can always be substantiated, but they sure do sound good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home