Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Truth Experience

While I was sitting at a table with people eating lunch yesterday, the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 was brought up. One person chose to side with Bush and the other 4 people were influenced by the documentary. They told him repeatedly of the mistakes Bush had made. This one person refuses to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 believing that it is a dumb film that has little to no truth. It doesn't matter whether or not the movie is correct or not. What matters is that this one person is going to blind himself to another perspective just because he thinks it's wrong. I tried to read a book by Michael Savage. It said a lot of damning things towards a side that I tend to like. But I have the knowledge of what other people want/think and without that, I would be like Rush Limbaugh, off popping prescription pills as I rant and rave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home