Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Litmus Test

I am relatively new to this possibility, but I know my biology. I think acids are red and bases are blue. Republicans are red and Democrats are blue. So could we say that Republicans are eating away at our economy? No, but I think many Republicans are failing to examine both sides because if they do, it might affect their support for Bush. Some have done the right thing and criticized the actions of a few. There is a group called Republicans for Kerry. Is there a group called Democrats for Bush?

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger JasonH said...

The litmus test is usually referred to in the subject of choosing judges based on their personal views on abortion, not the economy.

Can you explain how you think Republicans are eating away at the economy?

I was an economics major in college so perhaps I can explain things if needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home