Sunday, February 13, 2005

Top Ten

Amazingly, I found that this site is listed in the top ten political sites in BlogExplosion, but I've been feeling down about my website. There's something really corny about it right now. "Political Hysteria" --What do you get when Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives, and Democrats mix? Political Hysteria. I just wasn't feeling it anymore. So it's been changed to a better title.

As a person who wants to see changes in politics and as a person who has been greatly influenced by the Midwest because it is where I was born, the site is now "Progressive Indianan". No corny catch phrases or stupid setups...just plain ol' politics.

Hope to get some comments on the "new site" in the future and look for me to visit your blog also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home