Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Polls

Doesn't matter who does the poll, I think polls are propaganda. Polls mean nothing to me. All polls tend to have a plus or minus 2-5% margin of error. Many polls are taken out of a group of like a thousand people who are labeled as a group of likely voters. Polls aren't accurate and are misleading to the public. If the election isn't a popularity contest (as one person has told me), then why must we keep track of how many people are in favor of each presidential candidate? Should someone see a poll and have that influence their decision, I would have to say I am sorry for them. A better choice would be made if that person had trusted his/her conscience and/or gone through news articles, books, etc. to form an opinion for each candidate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home