Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Pulled From the Archives For Those That Misunderstand This Website

A few people have no idea what this site was created for. I have chosen to re-post my original mission statement or the foundation for this website.

News alerts, internet websites, and many of the books that have been released recently have led me to believe that there are things escaping the eyes of the American people. There are stories that people aren't reading that are important. There are stories that people would generally be turned off by because they seem like they belong in publications like the National Enquirer. However, these are real and factual stories that can be obtained on newsstands or on news websites. There are also stories out there that the government does not want you to read. I feel that all information should be free to the people of America at some point. I have started this site to post stories that I find aren't getting the attention needed.

There it is in bold. This is a place that takes what is happening in current events and allows opinions to be shared on the events. From the events, come issues. Issues are then discussed. It was never my intention to take a stand on outsourcing and hope that you take my side. It was never my intention to look at the Iraq war and hope people take my side. But it was my intention to post news articles that are worth reading and to voice my opinion on them.

Some people have a tough time handling that.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Awesome! Nobody wants to read that. That is why people come to our site instead. And that is why you use our site to base yours.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I brought publicity to the Preston Principle so that Americans could see what it was. I'm the reason people stopped by. The Preston Principle was a new and different thing and I wanted to hear what people thought.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Quit acting like you own us because you clearly do not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home